derma aesthetics, distributors of dermaviduals, has finally launched their highly anticipated medical micro-needling device in Australia and New Zealand, after reportedly receiving hundreds of salon enquiries when announcing ‘EXCEED’s upcoming debut in May this year.
Reika Roberts, Co-Founder of derma aesthetics says, “We have been very excited to launch this new device as EXCEED is a real game changer for Collagen Induction Therapy. The German technology and engineering runs at a low vibration and the needle precision with a tilting needle plate adapts to the surface of the skin to ensure perpendicular needle penetration. Our new device is amazing and everyone will love it, we can’t wait to see it take off across Australasia.”
Key features of the new EXCEED medical micro-needling device include:
- German technology and engineering
- Runs at a low vibration and is super quiet while running
- Consistent power supply to ensure superior results
- Needle precision with a tilting needle plate that adapts to the surface of the skin to ensure perpendicular needle penetration and minimal epidermal trauma
- Exclusive and patented microneedle cartridges
- Adjustable speed on the digital display
- Corded to ensure consistent speed 8. Operated at a frequency of up to 150 micro channels per second
- Equipped with a tilting needle plate that adapts to the surface of the skin to ensure perpendicular needle penetration & minimal epidermal trauma
- Small cartridge head, containing 6 x 32 gauge needles, allowing practitioners to carefully treat all contours of the treatment area
The new device incorporates clever safety membranes to prevent the back flow of any liquids and ensuring there is no risk of contamination to the hand piece.
EXCEED is also proud to report they have achieved the highest level of safety body approval available globally. The device has been approved with the FDA and listed with the TGA as a class 2B medical device in Australia and is Medsafe listed in New Zealand.